My name is Jess.
For quite some time, I've been looking for a single place to keep all the things that go on in my head. An outlet. You see, loose-leaf paper can only go so far -- I've got sheets of it scattered throughout my bedroom, my binders, my locker, and in just about any nook or cranny I come across. I made a half-hearted attempt at youtube, but being on video wasn't really my thing, so I think this blog may really be the answer!
Anyways, here are some tidbits about myself:
- I'm seventeen
- My dream is to live life vagabonding across the world
- Last year, my friends and I completely shaved our heads for cancer
- Music & Nature are my biggest motivators
- My biggest passions include photography, reading & writing, and most especially, doodling
- I love pretty much all food, but I'm not a big sweet fan
- I could spend hours researching the Paranormal, Ouija boards, ghosts, seances, and psychics
- I'm a pisces, and yes, I do read horoscopes daily =)
Lastly, I should probably mention that seeing as school is not over, and exams are yet to be taken, my posts on here could be infrequent and inconsistent. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like!